Apply and Register
Before registering for classes, you must apply to FCC.
If you haven’t already applied,
You can still register for fall credit classes. There are two ways to register:
Register online for credit courses using the Campus Solutions Student System
powered by PeopleSoft. (Click here
for Continuing Education & Workforce Development class registration.)
Register in-person in the Student Center, H-106. Hours of operation are:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.