Located in the Student Center (Building H)
The Cougar Grille features a spacious, well-lit dining room equipped with booths, dining tables, high top tables, and comfortable lounge seating. The Grille will offer hot and cold beverages, breakfast burritos, hash browns, subs, wraps, salads, pizza, yogurt, burgers, hot dogs, baked goods, and several Vegan and Vegetarian options.
Fall – Spring Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
The Cougar Grille may close occasionally for special events..
Hours are subject to change
Campus vending machines offer snacks and hot & cold beverages.
- Hot beverages are available in Linganore Hall.
- Cold beverages and snacks are available in Linganore Hall, Jefferson Hall, Gambrill Hall, and the Monroe Center.
College vending machine locations:
- Annapolis Hall, TBD
- Athletics Center, on the right when entering through the main entrance
- Braddock Hall, 1st floor between Braddock and Annapolis Halls
- Catoctin Hall, TBD
- Conference Center, vending nook off the main lobby toward Sweadner Hall
- Gambrill Hall, 2nd floor conference room
- Jefferson Hall, TBD
- Linganore Hall, 1st floor main lobby and 1st floor vending nook
- Monroe Center, to the right of the lobby restrooms and in the rear student lounge
- Student Center, 1st floor near the student lounge and 2nd floor vending nook
- Visual and Performing Arts Center, main corridor vending nook
FCC Meal Cards are available for purchase at the Cougar Grille, Smooth Joe's, online, and the Bookstore. Your FCC Meal Cards may be used for purchases at both the Cougar Grille and Smooth Joe’s. *FCC Meal Cards may be purchased with Financial Aid at the Bookstore only.
The FCC Meal card is a declining balance program, which operates similarly to a bank debit card purchase. Each time the FCC Meal Card is used to make a purchase, the amount of that purchase is deducted automatically from the balance of the account. Any balance in an account at the end of the first semester will be carried over to the second semester automatically. Any balance must be used by June 30th of each year. There are no refunds.
Purchase Meal Cards
Box lunches are available for meetings and events, email [email protected] for more information.
Catering is a division of the Frederick Community College Dining Services Department. It is our mission to provide premier dining services to the college community and its guests through outstanding quality and choice of food with superb customer service.
Dining Services will only provide limited catering services between the hours of 7:00 am and 4:30 pm. Catering will be limited to pick-up service only and will only include hot and cold beverages, baked goods, bagels, cookies, brownies, cakes, other desserts, deli platter and boxed lunches with a choice of an assortment of sandwiches/wraps.
Please view the Catering Brochure for selections and then submit the Catering Reservation Form for your event. If you were on the approved list for fully catered events please contact Dining Services to discuss your menu options and event.