Office of Planning, Assessment, and Institutional Research
The Mission of the Office of Planning, Assessment, and Institutional Research (OPAIR) is to support the College strategic plan, the "closing the assessment loop" efforts, and respond to internal and external reporting needed for Frederick Community College to be effective.
1. Facilitate the development of creative and effective methods to assess and improve student learning.
2. Manage the research activities by providing meaningful and accurate data for the overall effectiveness of the College.
3. Collaborate with the campus community to support, coordinate, and provide directionality for the strategic planning process.
- Quality- providing accurate, confidential, and timely information and analysis
- Collegiality- building effective collaborative working relations with the campus community by providing professional assistance and solutions
- Excellence- maintaining efficient and effective operations by creating a work environment for professional, highly motivated, and well-trained staff
- Innovation- use creative thinking and approaches that enhance learning and support continuous improvement
- Integrity- fair and ethical standards in all policies, procedures, and practices